OnePlus comes in three variants based on storage and RAM, the starting price is Rs 22,999 for 6GB RAM and 128GB storage model. The other two variants offer 8GB+ 128GB and 12GB+ 256GB options and are priced at Rs 24,999 and Rs 27,999, respectively.
Here are all the pre-order offers:
OnePlus Nord CE 5G pre-order offers on Amazon website
- Buyers will receive a cashback of Rs 500 in their Amazon Pay wallet.
- Instant discount of Rs 1,000 and up to 6 months of no cost EMI using
HDFC Bankcredit cards, credit card EMI and debit card EMI
- Jio prepaid users can avail the benefit worth Rs 6,000. They will get a cashback of Rs 150 for up to 40 months.
OnePlus Nord CE 5G pre-order offers on OnePlus India website and OnePlus app
- Rs 1,000 instant discount with HDFC Bank credit card and EMI
- Rs 500 coupon for OnePlus Buds Z and OnePlus Band
- Up to 6 Months no-cost EMI on HDFC bank.
- Up to 5% cashback on select American Express cards.
- Buyers who pre-order the OnePlus Nord CE 5G on the OnePlus website (oneplus.in) or the OnePlus Store app will get gifts worth Rs 2,699, which includes OnePlus Nord Handy Fanny Pack and OnePlus product discount vouchers.
OnePlus Nord CE 5G pre-order offers at Vijay Sales
No Cost EMI available on HDFC Bank debit and credit cards.OnePlus Nord CE 5G: Specifications
OnePlus Nord CE 5G features a 6.4-inch full HD+ display with 2400×1080 resolution and 90Hz refresh rate. The 5G smartphone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC.
On the camera front, the smartphone features a triple rear camera setup of 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultrawide sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. It has a 16MP selfie shooter at the front. The smartphone is backed by a 4500mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T Plus fast charging support. It runs Oxygen OS based on Android 11 out-of-the-box.