Now, it will also allow you to download your covid-19 certificate as well. This was announced by MyGovIndia’s official Twitter account today.
We are happy to announce that now you can download your vaccine certificate from MyGov Corona Helpdesk! Simply ty… https://t.co/SW7Mm1oc5t
— MyGovIndia (@mygovindia) 1628418296000
The process of downloading the covid-119 vaccine certificate is quite easy. Here is how you can do it:
1. Save the number 9013151515 on your phone’s contact book
This the official number for the Government of India’s Corona Helpdesk
2. Alternatively visit wa.me/919013151515
3. Type ‘Covid Certificate’
4. A 6 digit OTP will be generated for your number from Cowin platform
5. You will have to enter this 6 digit OTP on that chat within 30 seconds
6. In case you have more than one person registered on that number, the Helpdesk will ask you to confirm whose certificate you want to download
7. Once you confirm, the chatbot will share the certificate with you on WhatsApp
The chatbot already offers several features such as finding out nearest vaccination centres, available slots, fact checker, latest alerts on the covid situation and more.